Senior Java Software Engineer | 80-100 | Zurich (Hybrid)
Oliver James is partnered with a Major Swiss Financial Provider who is currently looking for new experienced Java Developers to join a team of experts who together design and develop software that creates real value for their customers.
- Design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using Java and the related ecosystem.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing requirements and initiatives to support and enhance existing applications.
- Conceptual co-design of the solution architecture and the interfaces.
- Modernise and optimise development technologies and methodologies.
- Valid permit to work in Switzerland (sponsorships are not considered for this position).
- Business Fluent in German (Must).
- Very good knowledge of Java development and architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JPA, Junit and recent Java versions.
- Any cloud platforms and container experiences are strongly welcomed.
- Solid experience with Git, Jenkins, Jira, Tomcat or Linux.
- 5 weeks holidays.
- Buy holidays as needed.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Personal mobile phone.
- Above average remuneration.
- Childcare support.
- 3 to 4 days working from home.
- 80 - 100% available.