One of the Hong Kong leading firms in Financial Services sector is looking for a Senior Java/Web Developer to develop web services on the digital channels.
This is part of the programmes that are focusing on building interface and platform using advanced technologies as the firm are embarking on their largest digital transformation to date.
- Overall 7-9 years of experience.
- Hands-on exposure to java / node.js and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of backend technologies such as Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, NodeJs
- Previous work experience in RESTful API
- Good understanding of system integration, data interfaces and data transfer mechanism, such as API, SFTP
- Perform technical assessment on different solution to support residual business processes and customized application systems integrated with eMPF
- Ensure the conformity of the agreed deliverables according to timeline and budget
- Must have basic understanding of DB connections as well as pl/sql, sql.
- Exposure on customized report development (if any)
- Experience in estimation, effort and cost variances against approved project budget via methodologies such FP and WBS.
- Should be able to prepare and present technical solution for the architecture, security, service transition and PCQA reviews.
- Support decommissioning of unnecessary systems.
- Support ongoing system changes and enhancement post onboarding