I'm working with an Irish owned global-scale enterprise client seeking an experienced software engineer to contribute in a hands-on role to design and implement solutions that make a difference. This individual will have interesting technical problems to solve. Ones that will test their skills and keep them interested. This is a back end development role, using Java and Kotlin as the primary languages along with work in micro-services, REST based development environment.
Full details below:
Title: Senior Software Engineer (Back end)
Type: Permanent or Daily rate contract
Location: Dublin - very flexible on hybrid. Can facilitate remote in Ireland, provided there is attendance 1-2 days a month in Dublin office for team bonding
Salary: Up to €105,000 (DOE) OR €500 Daily rate
- 6/7 years experience, a mid or senior level engineer
- Strong Java or Kotlin skills
- Knowledge of micro-services architecture and domain driven development all matter here
- Solid hands on expertise in Spring & Spring Boot. Spring for Kafka is helpful.
- Expert on writing clean code & TDD (think ruthless re-factoring)
Other - you must be based in Ireland and hold a stamp 4/EU passport to be considered for this position.
Reach out to me for a confidential discussion today if this sounds like you!