Candidates who have broad experience within the IT-Risk domain are welcome to apply for this role. In this role you will be responsible for controlling the operational risk profile of IT and support the first line in their identification and mitigation of the IT risks across the group.
- Function as an independent sparring partner to senior management
- Takes a strong and senior lead in creating risk awareness across the group to ensure the next maturity step.
- Contribute to the development of the (IT) Operational Risk discipline by developing and improving operational risk management processes and craftmanship.
- Initiate the necessary guidance and strategies when it comes to new IT specific rules, regulations or other important developments impacting Triodos Bank
- Responsible for the ORM risk cycle by controlling the quality of operational risk activities (e.g.RCSAs) and monitor operational risk mitigation and (effective (key) control framework
- Advise business units, staff and management (up front) regarding operational risks within new or improved processes or products
- Maintain and extend relations both within the ORM community and first line business partners.
- Relevant bachelor or academic degree in Risk management or IT (Audit).
- Certifications CRISC, CISA, CISSP or others are a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience within IT (risk) or ORM with IT focus and within an international setting.
- Proven track record in guiding and coaching team members.
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in English and Dutch. Spanish would be a pre.
- Combine helicopter view with accuracy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Being able to combine a risk attitude with business understanding.