IT Portfolio & Project Manager 80-100% (all genders)
IT Portfolio manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the IT portfolio, including pro-jects, from ideation to implementation with prioritization based on business value, IT enablers and IT resource availability. Ensure the portfolio delivers the agreed objectives and that agreed projects are completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, on time and are aligned appropriately with project management processes.
IT project Portfolio Management
- Managing the strategic IT portfolio (Business and IT capabilities), management process and governance, considering the priorities, schedules, dependencies and available resources.
- Improve and strengthen the portfolio management (IT Project Governance) policies and pro-cesses to support decisions on investments into IT projects in collaboration with the IT archi-tecture board.
- Participate in discussions and activities regarding IT project funding, resourcing and prioriti-zation and finding a good balance between Business and IT enablers.
- Organize and involve in investment proposals review and prioritization, maintain IT service portfolio pipeline, to ensure alignment with organizational strategy (Company and IT) and considering business urgency, value and provision
- Move program and projects through IT portfolio planning and execution
- Standardize, document and harmonize project management methodology across IT
- Coach, mentor project managers and scrum masters to increase project management maturi-ty and methodology compliance
- Understand, evaluate and manage risks IT portfolio
- Manage tools to automate and facilitate IT portfolio planning (Azure DevOps)
- Actively support and participate to the Agile Transformation and the Lean-Agile Center of Ex-cellence (LACE) to foster Lean-Agile mindset and Agile Portfolio
- In coordination with the LACE, plan and prepare future Portfolio transformation (Agile Portfo-lio Mgmt and organize PI planning)
IT Project Management
- Manage IT projects and take accountability for delivery in scope, on budget and on schedule
- Establish project plans and budgets
- Work out contracts / SoWs with vendors and contribute to negotiations
- Set and track milestones and deliverables
- Identify project risks and issues and propose mitigation actions
- 10 years of total experience in IT Project management
- 3+ years of experience of IT Governance/Portfolio Management
- PMP or PRINCE2 and SAFe (or similar) certification are a plus
- Good understating on Transformational and Optimization projects
- Demonstrate strong analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills and coordination skill among multi teams.
- Sound technology of IT (application development and cloud transformation）
- Strong ability to set priorities and adapt to changes in a quick, professional manner
- Strong key stakeholders management skills
- Strong ownership mindset; self-motivated and passionate; able to deliver without being asked
- Excellent leadership, communication, visualization and presentation skills in English (German at B2 or higher a plus), able to communicate with technical and business audiences effective-ly