Known for providing services across the U.S and Japan our client, one of the largest supplemental insurance supplier, has a history of over 50 years. Providing an additional layer of insurance protection for their employees and policyholders, the company is known to pay out cash benefits FAST for their clients to focus on recovery and not financial stress!They strive to always put the customer first keeping their promise to provide assistance in preparation of whatever life may bring.
The Senior Auditor under minimal supervision will be conducting moderate to complex audit functions.
- Analyses audit results ensuring effectiveness of internal controls, efficiency of operations, and protection of company assets
- Identifies and reports to Internal Audit management occurrences documents audit findings that will be the basis of the final report
- Assist in annual SOX process
- Participates in system development project teams as an internal controls consultant
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related field Required
- Minimum 4 years of job-related work experience
Hybrid schedule for Columbus, Ohio or Columbia, Georgia
Salary: Up to $85,000 Base
If interested, apply directly or send a copy of your resume to Nicole.email@example.com.