Senior Internal Auditor
For a renowned client, a FinTech company with international presence, I'm currently actively looking for an experienced Auditor.
Do you have an eye for detail, analytical skills and the auditing knowledge to strengthen the internal financial integrity of a growing FinTech firm with aspirations to become a global leader?
The role in short
- You take full ownership of various internal audits across the entirety of the organization
- You identify problems and work proactively to resolve them
- You support improvement and the modernization of auditing practices, taking an active part in the betterment of internal processes
- You ensure accurate reporting, identify positive/negative trends, and escalate whenever necessary
- Manage external resources in an effective manner
What is required?
- You have a finance or business degree, preferably in combination with a recognized certification in accounting
- You have at least 5 years of experience in audit, preferably within a Big 4 accountancy firm or financial/fintech environment
- You are a team player and are used to working within small-to-medium sized teams
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you speak English fluently
What you can expect:
- Highly personalized salary package including personal budget and stock options
- The possibility to work where it suits you best, of course you're always welcome in the office
- A yearly budget of €1.500 euros to be spent on education, your gym membership or any other venue to support your own development
- Company iPhone and MacBook to keep with you while you're with the company
- Every Friday work ends at 4 o'clock, enjoy your early weekend or take part in the festivities
- Your time is highly valuable, and as such, time spent commuting is paid out as if you were already on the clock
Please don't hesitate to apply via the website or email me at email@example.com