As Group Audit, we feel at home in a dynamic and changing environment. As member of a diverse, independent and objective team, you are passionate about acting across the full Triodos Bank organisation as 'the trusted voice'. To help realise our shared goal to actively contribute to a sustainable society, we are looking for an
Senior Internal Auditor
Supporting change by providing independent and objective insights
In this role, you can further grow your technical and personal skills. You report to the Head of Internal Audit Banking (UK Based) working closely with all members of the international team. In addition:
- Prepare and discuss the Investment Management specific audit plan and report the main observations stemming from audits and relationship management to the Investment Management Board.
- Stay close to the organisational (risk) developments through fostering relationships with business partners at Investment Management.
- Lead and participate in audit assignments in the Netherlands and abroad. When necessary, limited travelling will be required, taking into account work life balance and ecologic impact.
- Provide periodic management information on the audit processes, thereby ensuring they adhere to our professional practice standards.
- Deepen and actively share your understanding of your chosen topic of Subject Matter Expertise (for example in compliance, asset management).
- Work in teams from different locations in a hybrid manner.
This is you
You have experienced relevant first steps in your professional career, wanting to further learn and evolve in both your technical skills and personal competencies. Being independent by heart, you combine strong analytical skills with organizational sensitivity and a constructive and pragmatic approach. You enjoy to jointly achieve goals and thrive in an international and dynamic environment.
This is complemented by:
- Qualified (operational) auditor, or close to obtaining qualification with approx. 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Enthusiasm to apply existing and learn new skills and deepen a specialism such as compliance and asset management. Good understanding of relevant regulation (e.g. AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID2).
- Proven experience to lead audit assignments as well as building good relations with internal stakeholders.
- An organised approach to delivery on objectives.
- A desire to deepen understanding of sustainable finance.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and feel at ease to work closely as well connect with all internal colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Fluency in English and either fluent in Dutch or willing to invest in Dutch language skills.