We are looking for an experienced Insights and Analytical professional to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based on the outskirts of Manchester.
This business is currently going through a large transformation programme including the implementation of a new bespoke CRM and data science function.
This role will give you the freedom to delve into a variety of complex data sets for you to translate into meaningful & high-impactful actionable insights.
- To analyse & interpret complex data to be able to formulate relevant conclusions & recommendations for stakeholders
- To synthesise complex & ambiguous information in order to drive forward actionable insights
- Supporting relevant stakeholders through quantitative analytics
- Proactively developing insights & analysis skills as well as keeping up to date with the market
- To work on numerous projects across a broad range of subjects
- Analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns & implications
- To provide regular data driven market intelligence information to the market insights team
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in visualizing data, able to use a wide variety of analytical tools to build well designed data visualisations
- Experienced in driving actionable insight from multiple different data sources
- Advanced Excel skills with some VBA
- A good working knowledge around PowerBI and DAX
- Experienced working in a fast paced and growing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in and to deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business and to be a senior figure on their insights team! Currently fully remote, this business will continue to operate a very flexible approach moving forward.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!