We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Specialist to join a reputable and expanding Software as a Service company based in Manchester.
This business is going through a large period of growth due to continued success even during the current pandemic. They are looking for someone to take ownership across their infrastructure and overtime expand to manage a team.
You would work alongside senior management & directors within a fully cloud-based environment - AWS & Azure. Responsible for the management, monitoring, optimisation & compliance of all production system infrastructure & the small internal IT domain.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2+ years experience supporting & managing infrastructure, preferably in a software business environment. We are looking for someone personable & enthusiastic so someone looking to take a step up could be a great fit.
- Some experience managing a cloud environment is desirable - AWS or Azure
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 cloud-hosted environment with Active Directory
- An broad knowledge base across the infrastructure space; Windows Server management, Production Backup & recovers, Web Application, System Security etc
- Experience working with 3rd parties & service providers - not just an Internal IT estate
- Experienced providing a high level of technical support as well as managing on going projects & continuous improvements
- Exposure to MySQL Database management would be desirable
This is an ambitious business with clear goals with a creative, energetic and committed team. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to take responsibility & ownership over a function or someone who wants to have direct impact on a business.
It is hugely advantageous if you have experience managing a production environment / system production infrastructure over an internal IT Domain.
Fully remote for the moment this role will move to a 1-2 days in the office in the future with flexible working.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.