I am currently supporting a large Lloyds Insurance business on their search for a Senior IFRS17 Accountant to join their team during a period of transformation and growth.
The role will be responsible for
- Reporting into the IFRS 17 Reporting Manager as the Senior IFRS17 accountant
- Working as part of the IFRS 17 project team owning the IFRS17 operational and reporting activities within the IFRS 17 for purposes of statutory reporting.
- Other adhoc tasks as required by the IFRS 17 Reporting manager and Head of Group and Statutory Reporting
- Support the verification procedures for financial and non-financial data, and liaison with external audit team
- Aiding with the review and sign off of data landed and output from the solution ensuring it is compliant with IFRS 17.
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent;
- Experience of IFRS17 and other regulatory accounting standards
- Excel & MS Office experience
Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available and applications will not be considered)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.