Rare opportunity for some one with a Fund Accounting background to switch to working for an actual Hedge Fund in Dublin.
Our client has recently established a base in Dublin and is seeking to hire motivated Fund Accounting Supervisors to step into the world on Hedge Funds.
Day to day your tasks will include:
- Completing the month-end close process, producing journal entries, and reconciliations for various legal entities related to expenses
- Performing monthly/quarterly/annual account variance analyses
- Performing reconciliations and analysis on the various products traded, including equities, fixed income, commodities and derivatives
- Providing support to the fund administrator (TPA) on a monthly basis and auditors on an annual basis
- Interacting with various groups within and outside of Finance, including Middle Office, Operations and Investor Relations.
- Assisting in management reporting and projects to improve overall processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will likely have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a 3.5+ GPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance or Accounting Role (e.g., preferably public or private accounting background with hedge funds or private equities)
Excellent remuneration and benefits whilst also have the opportunity to help shape the new Dublin office