A UK leading General Insurance provider is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join them in their London Office on a hybrid basis. This role will see you partnering across the business to ensure budget performance is on track, cash flow forecasting, supporting the 5 year planning process, and recasting throughout the year.
Main responsibilities include:
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Business partnering
- Consolidations of group forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Supporting the implementation and role out of a new general ledger system
- Assessing and improving the efficiency of the FP&A process
For this role you should be
- Part-qualified / qualified accountant (ACA /ACCA/CIMA/ACMA)
- Previous experience working in insurance, either in industry or practice
- Be commercial and articulate, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Previous experience of FP&A / audit
- Be inquisitive and analytical
- London based
- 2 days a week in the office
- Opportunity for training & development
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- Annual bonus
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply online today with an up to date CV for more information!
Please note this opportunity is only open to UK residents, and those with full rights to work in the UK, no applicants that require sponsorship will be considered.