Senior Financial Reporting Accountant - Insurance
Opportunity to join an expanding global insurance company with operations across the globe!
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on a dynamic reporting team. This team encourages professional development and is looking for someone ambitious, hardworking and with a growth mindset!
This opportunity would suit a qualified accountant with at least 2 years PQE, preferably coming from an insurance background.
This employer offers an excellent benefits package as well as incorporating a hybrid working model in the future, between working from home and the office.
Some Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financials of multiple entities
- Prep and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with across functions such as with underwriters, actuaries, auditor, senior stakeholders.
- Review output of juniors and escalate issues to financial controller when needed.
- Analyse financial information and liaise with management reporting team.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification - 2 years PQE minimum
- Experience within the insurance industry is desirable
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within! 😊