Senior Finance Business Partner - Insurance
Exciting Opportunity to join a renowned Insurance/Life Assurance provider in Dublin. Partnering with key decision makers across the business closely on reporting and analysis to support effective decision making.
The successful candidate will join on an initial 12 month contract and will play a vital role in supporting and driving business performance and achieving verious department's financial and strategic goals.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with the business on projects to deliver the financial evaluation, modelling analysis and strategic advice.
- Delivery of high quality financial MI, analysis and support to drive business decisions
- Work closely with Senior stakeholders within the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), 5+ post qualification experience
- Experience in building business cases, financial modelling and analysis
- Excellent communication and relationship management
- People management experience is desirable
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within!