A leading insurance firm is hiring a Digital Project Manager.
They are looking for a diverse candidate with strong Digital background to join business team. As part of this role a successful candidate will primarily be supporting a project from scratch as well as other exciting project as a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager. This role has regional coverage and global exposure and it will allow you to join a flexible working environment reporting to an inspirational leader.
- Responsible for senior key stakeholders' management and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services · Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Work with Regional and Local counterparts to implement process improvement strategies for Hong Kong business and other operation teams
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the company
- Coordinate cross-project activities - Creating and managing yearly road map
- Bachelor's degree in computer science , finance, information systems, engineering, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Experience in managing digital project, technology upgrade projects and application revamp is a plus
- Agile Certified/Scrum Master is an advantage
- Experiences with sizeable platform project
- Collaborative mindset and Good communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese