Leading MNC Bank is currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Digital Product Manager.
As part of the WPB COO team, Business & Digital Architecture supports the effective and efficient delivery of change globally for WPB by:
- Providing architecture guidance and guardrails to ensure we have an effective operating model for delivering value to our customers
- Business leadership for the digital platforms that provide common services to many Value Streams such as reliable and performant mobile apps, internet banking, and secure access solutions
- Building and leading a team of digital product management experts who are assigned to Value Streams and Enablers to support the development of great digital journeys and experiences
Ensuring a solid risk and control environment through providing risk and control advice to Value Streams and monitoring and remediating controls in line with 1LOD responsibilities
This role holder leads and is accountable for the designing, building, and running of digital customer experience journeys covering all products, customer types, and channels across the global business. This involves leading cross-functional teams (composed of analysts, developers, designers, and scrum teams) across different locations operating in a lean-agile product development environment.
As a senior product manager, you will build/manage a team that will:
- Represent the CUSTOMER at all times
- FOCUS on urgent, pervasive, and valuable problems to solve
- Be CREATIVE and GET FUNDING for your ideas
- Create COMPETITIVE products that thrive in the market
- And that won't rest until their products GO LIVE