We are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding Fintech business. As one of the UKs largest privately owned SAAS companies, this business has had continued success even during the pandemic
This role will join their DevOps function in a senior capacity, taking a lead in projects and helping to mentor more junior members of the team. There is also a lot of scope for this person to develop their own skills in new technologies and environments.
Skills & Experience:
- Recent experience in a DevOps role - running continuous integration & continuous deployments with various tools (Bamboo, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus etc)
- Good experience & knowledge on AWS
- Experience and knowledge on Terraform
- Experience building cloud platforms is desired (using AWS, Azure, Rackspace, IaaS, OpenStack etc)
- Knowledge on configuration management systems such as Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, Ansible etc
We need someone who has a strong foundation in AWS who has an enthusiasm for learning and developing their career. This is a project focused role so each day will be different and involve different tech stacks!
This role can be fully remote; however, there are multiple offices if you prefer a hybrid approach (Manchester, Peterborough, Leeds, Slough)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!