Senior Developer .Net - Latest Technologies & Challenges
If you are looking for fresh challenges, in a new company, with new colleagues and you are an experienced .Net developer, then this proposition is made for you.
In this company you will work with the latest technology in a special field who will help you to become an expert in .Net.
As an IT passionate, you love or dream to use cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and, work with the latest technologies on the market.
Thanks to this company you will evolve in a positive culture, with a team who is looking to improve every day.
To be Team- Spirit is very important for my client: with assistance & collaboration, you will overcome all the challenges as a group.
Senior Developer .Net - the job :
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications
- Test and deploy programs and systems (unit testing)
- Correct and improve existing software as necessary
- Perform peer review tasks
- Provide support to other development and infrastructure teams
- Mentor/coach younger, less experienced developers.
- Play an active role in standardizing best practices, proper governance, security and installation control
- Provide workload estimation during Pi session and sprint planning.
- Assist the product owner and the scrum master in the daily life of the teams.
- Actively participate in Spotify/ scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, review, daily stand-up, ....).
- In cooperation with the technical designer, ensure that the release and technical documentation are up to date.
Senior Developer .Net - your profile :
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry as a developer
- Skills in one or more of the following languages: .NET, C#
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good mastering in managing source control and branching tools and strategy
- Notions of Windows and Linux server and related architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation)
- Agile & DevOps knowledge. Experience in spotify or Safe envirinnement is an asset
- Experience using Azure DevOps (formerly TFS/VSTS) is a nice to have
- Pro-active attitude and sufficient communication skills during agile ceremonies and Production aftercare
Senior Developer .Net - Your future package :
- A permanent position in a company who is leader in his market
- Car + Fuel card
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- Group Insurance, Hospital Insurance
- A Laptop, phone + subscription
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The chance to be part of the evolution of this company