We are working with the largest global insurance firm in Hong Kong who in the last 3 years during the pandemic found huge success in the AI and Machine Learning programs. This firm is a market leader in investing the most amount of resources and funding into Data & AI, and therefore has contributed to its success in the firm's various enhancements of financial and customer experience across multiple divisions and portfolios.
At the moment, they are going through a much awaited huge AI transformation project which is the first in the history of insurance sector in Hong Kong.
To drive this project forward they are looking for a (Senior) Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer who will take a leading part in the building and management of the advanced analytics Data environment to enable the Hong Kong Business in developing world class, robust, revenue generating, advanced analytics driven program.
On the job you will
- Lead the design and development of advanced analytics and data technology environment to support the with the implementation of advanced analytics solutions.
- Oversee the analytics data environment and continuously facilitate onboarding of additional sources, and simplify architecture by using appropriate engineering methods
- Manage the data operations and data delivery for customer and marketing management programs, as well as automate processes and tasks across systems and sources
- Institute global / BU level customer data management capabilities and develop / maintain regional best practices in customer and marketing data management.
- Support the operationalization of the propensity models developed for campaign execution.
- Manage standards, best-practices, and conversations with the IT partners, regional and global data office.
We are looking for someone with
- Master's Degree or an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Business Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, IT etc.).
- 6 years+ experience in developing databases, data warehouses, data models, preferably within the insurance, banking, investment management and/or consultancy industry.
- MLOps with Azure/Databricks/TensorFlow/CICD experience
- Cantonese Speaker
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Data Science Engineer
If you want to work with a firm who has been the market leader in Data & Technology for years and want to be a part of a revolutionizing project in AI in the insurance industry, this opportunity is for you!
In addition, this company has been known to provide one of the best total packages inclusive of healthcare and other benefits.