The data modeler designs, implements, and documents data architecture and data modeling solutions, which include the use of relational, dimensional, and NoSQL databases. These solutions support enterprise information management, business intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other business interests.
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.