Location: London / Edinburgh / Midlands (Hybrid - Flexible/Home Working)
Oliver James is partnered with a FTSE 100 business looking to recruit a Senior Credit Model Development Lead to bolster their actuarial function. This is an exciting opportunity for an Actuary seeking a senior leadership role and looking to progress with a rapidly expanding life insurer offering unparalleled career opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Actuary with relevant post qualified experience
- Demonstrable management experience
- Detailed knowledge of market credit and counterparty credit related risks
- Detailed knowledge of SII requirements and Internal Model methodologies
- A good understanding of insurance and investment risk, capital management and capital modelling
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage key senior stakeholders
- Development of new methodologies Major Model Changes for the Solvency II Balance Sheet and Internal Model and actuarial frameworks for Market Credit risk in support of the capital management strategy for the Life companies and Group.
- To monitor relevant emerging regulations and developments for credit risk
- Work with our partners across the business to lead on the development and implementation of capital methodologies
- Provide actuarial advice on credit risk to business partners
- To deputise for the Head of Credit Modelling as required
- Developing actuaries and analysts in the Credit Development team
- To maintain regulatory, technical, business and professional knowledge including Solvency II regulations and professional actuarial standards, in an environment of fast moving regulatory change.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity please share your CV with email@example.com or call 020 3861 9125 for more information.