Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
One of are most established clients with almost 100 years experience in the Financial Security Industry is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer. They are an international business that was founded and headquartered in Switzerland, that is very well regarded in the market.
You would be joining a small and collaborative team to work on a traceability product which monitors supply chain by tracking, tracing and authenticating goods. You will be joining the Infra DevOps team, which only contains experienced and passionate engineers that breeds a tech first environment. Working with modern technologies and apply IaC to deliver internal development teams with innovative PaaS and IaaS platforms.
You will be asked to architect, deliver and operate PaaS on a hybrid cloud with AWS. Alongside defining a functional road-map and releasing features and infrastructure services. Apply and implement best practices around cloud operations, software engineering, monitoring, documentation etc.
- Strong Cloud mindset (AWS preferred)
- Strong skills using Python/Bash
- Experience in deploying and operating on hybrid cloud platforms
- Experienced with Kubernetes
- Experience in deploying and operating database technologies
- Comfortable deploying and operating CI/CD infrastructure using Jenkins
- Deployment automation experience with Terraform (or similar)
If this is of interest please apply directly or:
+41 43 508 57 27
All applicants with receive a reply!