A leading P&C carrier is looking to hire a Senior Claims Specialist - General Liability for their E&S team. In this role, you will be responsible for a range of commercial general liability claims including premise liability, slip & falls, commercial auto liability, liquor liability and other complex bodily injuries. This will include excess & surplus lines with very high policy limits above $1M in value.
Key/Skills Experience Required:
- 3+ years casualty / general liability claim experience (premise, slip & falls, bodily injury etc.)
- Exposure to litigation and coverage investigation essential
- Exposure to excess policies / large loss claims essential
- Exceptional customer service capability. Excellent relationship management capability
- The ability to act as a technical lead and provide advice to more junior adjusters
- Bachelors Degree and Adjuster License in multiple states essential
This role is fully remote from either AZ, GA, IL or FL with an excellent salary up to $120,000 plus 15% bonus, along with a clear career path for the future.