A global commercial insurer is looking to hire a Senior Claims Specialist - (MPL) Professional Lines. In this senior role, you will be responsible for a range of complex professional lines claims including E&O claims with a particular focus on Miscellaneous Professional Liability cases. You will be a technical lead in the team and manage all complex matters in the department, whilst also managing key business relationships.
Key/Skills Experience Required:
- 4+ years' experience in MPL claims (Miscellaneous Professional Liability) cases
- Significant experience in wider professional lines claims e.g. E&O and EPL claims
- Experience working on high value / large loss claims above $1M in value (through to multi-million dollar limits)
- Extensive experience working on highly litigated cases and complex coverage matters
- Exceptional customer service capability. Excellent relationship management capability
- The ability to act as a technical lead and provide advice to more junior adjusters
- JD law background highly preferred
This role is FULLY REMOTE with an excellent salary up to $145,000 + 20% annual bonus, along with a clear progression path for the future. They also offer 25-28 days PTO and stock incentives.