A leading insurance carrier is looking to hire a Senior Claims Examiner - General Liability within their casualty department. In this senior technical role, you will be responsible for investigating mid to complex general liability claims through to settlement. Claims will include commercial general liability, premise liability, bodily injury such as slip & falls, dog bites, auto injuries etc. You will ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Experience / Skills required:
- Strong claims background in commercial general liability claims including premise liability & bodily injury
- Experience within construction bodily injury or NY labor law beneficial but not essential
- Experience with coverage investigation and litigation - essential
- Experience managing key business & customer relationships
- Adjuster License in multiple states - highly beneficial
This role is on a hybrid schedule from either NYC or New Jersey with an excellent salary up to $130,000 base plus 15% bonus. You will also be put on a clear progression pathway for the future.