- Collaborate closely with product owner, analysts and developers on the requirements, design and delivery of analytics solutions/products.
- Create scalable analytical reports by designing, developing, and maintaining the database, analytics, and visualization components of the solutions.
- Develop and apply best practices in business intelligence, and follow development/testing standards and processes.
- Improve programs by finding areas for continuous improvement, such as DAX code optimization, refactoring, performance tuning, and bug fixes.
- Assume responsibility for given tasks and applications and guarantee the smooth running of business systems by providing Level 2/3 support for application issues, code/data updates, testing, and release procedures.
- Mentor junior members in the team
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant with at least 5 years of experience in a BI Development role
- Strong experience in Power BI, DAX and SQL server.
- Proficient in RDBMS, OLAP architecture design and data modelling.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a good team-player