A Large Bank in HK is undergoing large Transformation project and is looking to expand their Risk Transformation team.
* Responsible for the roll out of global counterparty credit and market risk systems in Asia Pacific countries; with focus on regulatory driven change and Asia GM Growth projects
* Implements major changes on global risk systems and processes in Asia to support the regulatory changes and business strategies in Global Markets.
* Manage and run projects effectively, conduct business analysis, collect user requirement, and perform user acceptance test and impact analysis.
* Work closely with regional and group risk stakeholders as well as the Asia's business to analyze and agree the risk system requirements.
* Drive project progress against plan; understand, challenge and proactively manage the key project risks and issues.
* Work with a diverse group of project stakeholders to influence strategic direction to meet business goals and support benefits realization.