We are looking for a Business Analyst in Blackpool to join an expanding organisation to help support the business in a business-critical role. Bridging the gap between technology, IT and Change.
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with strong stakeholder management skills? Do you have a passion for Collaboration across multiple business functions? Bringing together multiple business areas to help create a positive working environment!
- You will be the liaison function between the Product Team, business users, software engineers, Developers & QA analysts for implementing Product solutions in order to accurately realise business goals.
- collaborating with the Digital Product Owners, business system owners, and users to capture the right business requests and accurately translate them into specifications that aid design, coding and testing of complex software applications within the organisation.
- Work with software engineers to ensure that the engineering realisation is in accordance with the business specification.
- Work with the testers to ensure that all software components are tested adequately and participates in Quality Assurance testing as the IT workload requires.
- Provides guidance to stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve project and program objectives.
- You'll support in-flight programmes of work, such as Marketing campaigns, gathering requirements on potential new business opportunities, as well as getting involved in many new up and coming software projects from cradle to grave.
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate technical / non-technical requirements to stakeholders across the business.
- Understanding of computer software development, computer terminology, and software applications.
- Agile software development processes, (SDLC)
Whats in it for you?
- Clear and adaptive progression.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
We are open to hearing about candidates of a variety of backgrounds but knowledge of working closely with a specific Product or Service is a desireable.
Join us and contribute to this businesses growing reputation and success! - You will need to be within a commutable distance to Blackpool for a hybrid working approach.
If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.