I am currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst for a Leading Irish Company based here in Dublin! Ranked as one of Ireland's Great Place to Work for 4 years, my client are expanding their Projects Department Team.
The Business Analyst will have the responsibility of acting as the bridge between the IT departments and Business Operations. Working closely with senior stakeholders daily stakeholders to gather, analyse and translate specific needs to produce, clear, unambiguous business requirements and functional specification documents. You will be an advocate for driving change amongst your teams to benefit the end customer.
- Initial 6 month contract.
- X2 days on-site required per week (Dublin based)
- Competitive daily rate on offer.
- Fantastic organisation culture, with career growth and development opportunities.
- Requirement gathering.
- Process mapping/improvement.
- Working on large scale complex projects.
- Risk mitigation/gap analysis.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of my clients existing systems and various business processes.