Senior Business Analyst
A multi-billion dollar alternative investment firm with over 18 years of experience deploying value strategies across fixed income markets for institutional investors. With offices in Wayzata, New York City, West Palm Beach, Geneva, Copenhagen, and Singapore.
Primary responsibilities for the role include:
- Be a systems expert and go-to person for questions related to Orchestrade
- Perform full lifecycle activities for projects, working closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure enhancements and maintenance projects run smoothly. This includes gathering requirements, analysis, configuration, testing and delivery.
- Work with technical team on analysing and resolving technical issues and to build new solutions
- Understand and work with business teams to define new processes and improve / automate existing ones.
- Provide ongoing / ad-hoc systems and business to all internal teams
- Experienced Business Analyst ideally from Asset Management or Banking
- Expertise configuring, testing and supporting trading / investment banking systems like Orchestrade, Front Arena, Murex, Calypso.
- Good knowledge of trade booking and valuation for FI / Equities / FX
- Ability to interpret and implement business requirements in one of the above systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and complete complex projects independently.
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-energy, time sensitive team environment