Senior Backend Developer - New York - FTE
My client is an extremely exciting start up in the cyber domain and are are looking for experienced backend Engineers. This role offers the freedom to work in their central New York office and flexible remote working.
As a Backend engineer you will be responsible for the, design, development, and technical quality of the product. Along with that, you are expected to have a full understanding of how data flows throughout an entire platform from Databases to REST API's.
- Ability to design and develop various services and APIs for our platform
- Strong with system design
- Collaborate with product manager to ensure features/changes meet business requirements
- Ability to analyze and design application solutions and related architectures
- Experienced developing/architecting RESTful APIs
- Any backend language that you are an expert in, is considered for this role, however Python/C#/C/Java will be considered a plus
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Experience with version control, CI/CD and testing frameworks
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
Experience as a plus
- Experience with Python and bash scripting
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - Azure also ok.
- Experience with Linux Containers and Docker
- Team working and problem solving
- Analytical skills and aptitude for innovation
- Good knowledge of the Agile Scrum framework
If interested please respond with an updated resume.