Title: Senior Architect - Application Modernization
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Base Salary Range: $180,000 - $200,000 + Bonus & 401K
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services organisation, who are seeking a talented Senior Architect to lead & drive the development of future-state Enterprise application architecture.
You will be joining a hugely talented EA Center of Excellence team, responsible for defining application architecture standards & principles that align to the businesses' cloud native, microservice vision.
- Understand business needs & capabilities to determine enterprise application and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Design and lead the implementation of cloud native application architecture across a group
- Work collaboratively with business architects to reduce complexity, increase agility and mitigate risk to better meet the future needs of the business
- Assess current-state nature of Enterprise applications and identify deficiencies, technical debt and misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand business application trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Proven Architecture success in an enterprise environment, with experience that may span Application/Solution Architecture, Cloud/Infrastructure Architecture or Data Architecture
- Demonstrated experience leading the re-architecture of enterprise applications to Cloud, specifically Azure
- Background in Microsoft stack technologies would be an advantage - C#/.NET Core/Azure
- Good understanding of new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of said technologies to suit an evolving business operating model
- Experience in establishing 1-3-5 years strategic application architecture roadmaps
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade - both business and IT leaders as well as peers
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - email@example.com