Job Title: Senior Actuarial Analyst
Location: Remote candidates must be located in NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE
Industry: Health Insurance
Compensation: $73-100k base, bonus, 401K match, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision, outstanding work-life balance
Oliver James is partnered with a leading national health insurer seeking an Actuary to join a truly strategic team. You will work with multiple stakeholders across the business, focusing on the Cost of Care.
This is an excellent position in a high-performing and highly-rated business.
- Help with trend analysis
- Quarter forecasting on claims and premiums.
- Develop and support pricing models, rate filings, and more.
- Work on monthly IBNR calculations
- Present reports and advice to managers and directors
- Experience required:
- 3 actuarial exams for ASA
- 2+ years of actuarial experience
- Competent knowledge of IBNR completion factor development
- Competent knowledge of SAS
If this role interests you, please apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.