Our client is a leading cyber security solutions provider and has offices around the Asia Pacific. This is a managerial role and you will have 4-6 people reporting into you.
- Oversee the SOC's daily operations and enable SOC teams to meet SLAs for all applicable deliverables.
- Develop and maintain SOC policies and standard operating procedures.
- Identify and manage potential and actual operational issues and risks and take corrective action
- Manage relationships with our customer's in-house security's teams and frequently interact with client management
- Manage the infrastructure, network and applications to support the operations
- 3-5 years in managing/leading cyber security teams (small to mid-size teams) with a proven track record of hiring, onboarding, and professional development
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Foundational understanding of a broad range of security technologies, including EDR, Network based security controls, Public Cloud Security, SIEM/SOAR, etc.