Oliver James is looking for a Security Engineer knowledgeable on mainframe security domain. If you want to work for a renowned bank, you are the person we are looking for!
What will you do ?
- You will analyze and implement the security setup of new system software.
- You will maintain the health of RACF databases and follow security night batch jobs.
- You will give advice about good practices to our colleagues that manage the day-to-day modifications of the Mainframe security rules.
- You will setup and advice developers in the scope of cryptography.
What we are looking for:
- You have a knowledge of IBM RACF internals.
- You have a knowledge of IBM zSecure suite.
- You have a knowledge of main Mainframe system software at security point of view (TSO, JES2, IMS, DB2, …).
- You are enthusiast to work in an Agile methodology.
- You are a team player.
What's in for you?
- You will get an attractive role
- You will join a long term project