A Swiss-owned financial institute based in Zurich with over 100 years in the market are looking for a IT Security Architect. They have an incredibly loyal customer base across the country with the majority of their business coming from mortgages and loans. They have been boosting their digital presence over the past ten years and with a new Chief Transformation Officer they are undergoing a complete digital transformation where technology is at the fore front of everything they do.
They are looking for someone to join their Security Architecture team which brings with it a wealth of experience and expertise. You would be at the forefront of design, implementation and maintenance on the state of the art architecture in line with the company's growth and evolution plans. Not only this but you are invited to contribute to the innovation and project agendas through developing business cases and project plants for the IT architecture.
- Creating project plans for the migration and implementation of IT architecture as well as the integration of IT solutions
- Creating state-of-the-art IT architecture that is in line with the business's growth ambitions
- Constantly enhancing IT architecture from a technical and financial standpoint.
- Promoting the growth of IT architecture to suit future business demands
- In charge of designing complete IT solutions, including coordinating the necessary subject matter experts across all IT domains
- Making a contribution to the innovation- and project agenda by assuring technological alignment with IT architecture, selecting technologies and services/solutions, and choosing technical vendors
- Enhancing projects with ongoing IT architecture evolution and financial and technical improvement.
- At least five years of experience in a related industry
- Expertise in IT architecture, IT networking & hosting, and IT solution design
- Solid knowledge of IT security and server engineering
- Expertise in project management
- Fluency in English and any level of German would be advantageous.
Location: Zurich - 3 days working from home
Salary: 135,000 - 145,000 CHF
Benefits: 10% Bonus
If you are looking to join a company that offers you the freedom to work from home three days a week, the opportunity to plan projects and build an ever growing architecture space, with the constant opportunity to grow within the business through continuous training and development. Then please do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity and contact Oliver Mather to discuss this role in more detail.
Phone: +41 43 508 55 90