Physical Security & Network Engineer - London / Manchester / International - Up to £700 Inside IR35
Oliver James' leading environmentally friendly connectivity and cloud solutions provider client is looking for a strong Physical Security & Network Engineer to support the team on a a variety of transformation projects.
The opportunity will focus on providing specialist knowledge on security design and physical networking to optimise rollout and design across a number of sites.
Key Skills Needed:
- Substantial experience with physical security and networking with focus on data centre deployments, high security mission critical failures and warehouses.
- Strong technical experience with Genetec and experience utilising Genetec for an end-2-end security solution
- Strong experience with physical security (products from Axis / Mercury / HID / Honeywell)
- Proven skills within physical security design, development and delivery
- Previous involvement with building codes, regulations and standards for security.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity or you would like some more information, then please apply directly!