Banking | Zurich | Permanent | Security & Enterprise Monitoring Engineer
CheckMK, Cloud, Splunk, Forcepoint, Kubernetes, Openshift
We are currently recruiting for a Security & Enterprise Monitoring Engineer who will play a significant role within a Swiss Owned financial institute based in Zurich with over 100 years in the market. They have been boosting their digital presence over the past ten years and are undergoing a complete digital transformation where technology is at the fore front of everything they do and drives decision all the way to board level!
With this exciting role you will be helping to monitor the security of the infrastructure platform in supporting their technology transformation. Continuously helping to modernise and improve the companies IT process and technology landscape over the coming years. You will also have the freedom and autonomy to work across multiple projects with the security operation team and help to improve their new cloud platform moving from an reactive to a proactive environment.
- Designing, Implementing and maintaining Infrastructure monitoring system
- Overseeing data leakage prevention & endpoint protection
- Providing support to the disaster recovery development and updating where required
- Working closely with the SOC team
- Splunk / Splunk ES Administration
- Helping to drive future solutions and business demands
- Open minded person
- Degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent education / work experience
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with enterprise monitoring, It security and server engineering
- Experience with cloud monitoring, Microsoft, AWS & Azure
- Open minded individual who can work across different teams and stakeholders
- CompTIA certification would be a plus
- CheckMK Certification, Kubernetes/Openshift, Splunk, Forepoint experience is also a plus
Salary: 120,000 - 135,000 CHF
If you are looking to join a company that offers you the freedom to work from home three days a week, the opportunity to work on multiple projects and with varying teams, with the constant opportunity to grow within the business through continuous training and development. Then please do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity and contact Oliver Mather to discuss this role in more detail.
Phone: +41 43 508 55 90