* Coordinate internal efforts to support compliance assessment and security audits conducted by regulators and internal/external auditors;
* Coordinate inputs and craft accurate and effective responses to enquiries on IS&TR matters coming from regulators and auditors
* Facilitate effective communication and influential partnership with strategic key stakeholders
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant and solid experience in project management, risk management and control (preferably in the area of information security and technology risk), gained from international financial institutions or financial regulators.
- Holder of relevant audit professional qualification and/or IT security certificates preferred (such as CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.).