If you are solutions-oriented, efficient, and a hard motivated worker, please keep reading!
For our best client, global Internet & telecommunication service provider well implemented in Europe, we are looking for a SD - WAN Cloud Network Solution consultant that will participates in the architecture, technical strategy and design of cloud networking solutions.
Within this company, you will benefit from a long-term contract and almost fully remote opportunity that will offer you great stability and technical challenges.
This opportunity will also allow you to travel across Europe, few days per month, to interact and share your expertise with the end-customers.
SD - WAN Cloud Network Solution consultant- The job
You'll animate technical discussions in a presales phase, building on knowledge of client portfolio as well as on a wider knowledge across multiple vendors to advise the customer the best solution.
From a technical side, You'll lead Pilot or PoCs, ensuring that criteria are tested. You will work with engineers on supporting new features if required for the particular use case.
In the case of large rollouts, you'll support the delivery team by delivering the designs and helps defining a migration strategy.
You'll build a trusted relationship with the relevant customer peers in his domain. You'll be responsible of collecting customer business and technical requirements, translating them into an architecture and a technical strategy, evaluating the required consulting effort and delivering as required.
SD - WAN Cloud Network Solution consultant - Your profile
You have :
- Very strong technical knowledge and/or experience in networks and related services.
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience
- A relevant experience with SD-WAN : Cisco/Viptela, Silverpeak, Velocloud, Cloudgenix, uCPE
- A cloud Networks and related services experience ( NOT MANDATORY)
- 2+ years of proven work experience of Design, Deploy and manage enterprise class public cloud connectivity solutions leveraging Azure, AWS, GCP, Alibaba cloud network services
- AWS-specific skills (Networking: Route53, Direct Connect, etc.) and (Security: WAF, Config, CloudWatch, etc.)
- An experience within infrastructure security : firewall, Zscaler, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper, F5, Bluecoat