We firmly believe that teams with an agile mindset achieve more. And that's why we're counting on you as Scrum Master to bring this agile mindset to life within our organisation.
You will have a number of scrum teams in your care within a specific domain, which may be our B2B domain: the internal client for whom we offer end-to-end solutions. You will not be managing these teams in terms of content, but will ensure that they work seamlessly together in line with our agile method of working.
The result? Incidents are resolved quickly, while everything remains up and running. We also deliver software and new features as efficiently as possible - and maintain a positive team dynamic.
What will you be doing in practical terms?
- You will inspire and coach teams with a whole range of different profiles. You will help them to be better organised and achieve their goals.
- You will organise and facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Working with the Product Owner, you will handle any backlog, applying the right priorities.
- If you come across any obstacles or inefficiencies, you will make note of them and open up the way to finding a solution.
- You will encourage the sharing of knowledge and ensure that the required skills are firmly embedded in (and between) the teams in your own domain.
- You will work closely with the Domain IT Lead, who directs the teams in terms of content, as well as the People Lead, who is responsible for people management.
What do you have to offer as Domain Scrum Master?
- You already have a number of year's experience with organisation methods for making teams work agilely together. You are familiar with Jira and equivalent tools. And if you have experience with SAFe, that would be a valuable bonus.
- You will listen actively to the input from the teams. In doing so, you will ensure that the tasks are organised in a way that works for everyone. The empathy you display will also help you to coach people.
- You have always had a nose for continuous improvement and the approach you take is proactive and pragmatic.
- You are in tune with IT delivery and support - plus you are interested in delving more deeply into this area.
- When you learn something new, you are always happy to share this knowledge with others.
- You communicate well in English, Dutch and French.
Agile, SAFe, JIRA, Kanban, SCRUM, IT-delivery