Oliver James is looking for one of his partners for a SAP System Administrator.
What will you do ?
- Daily management of all SAP infrastructure components (Tasking, Monitoring, Tuning, Storage, Back-Up, Integration)
- Monitoring the production processes and solving daily incidents
- Security management
- The analysis, testing, working out and implementation of optimisations
- Keeping the documentation up to date
- Supporting the technical set-up of new SAP component
What will you bring ?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in SAP as a System Engineer and worked with SAP ECC and S4/HANA
- A great ability to organise yourself
- You have great pro-activity as well as communication skills
- Your analysis ability as well as solving problem attitude
If you're a Dutch/French speaker with a fluent level of English and you're looking for a brand new opportunity, feel free to apply or to email me at :