We are looking for an expereinced SAP SF consultant with a strong experience with Onbording sub-module.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You will work proactively with clients to refine their current business strategy or develop a new HR strategy in line with competitive and market forces.
- You will assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration & development, testing, rollout, and post-implementation support of SF Platform.
- You will provide functional and technical knowledge & manage client relationships.
- You will use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate SF technology into the clients' business environment to achieve client expected business results.
- You will act as a mentor and counsel junior team members.
- You will develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clientsm by helping them to understand best practices within the HR Reinvention and establishing qualification
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients meet their needs
- Set up and test the SAP SuccessFactors system; understand and apply SAP SuccessFactors methodologies, manage solution/proposition, develop client interactions and relevant client demo
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of SAP implementation or transformation consulting experience
- Must be certified in SuccessFactors HCM suite such as Talent Management, Employee Central and Performance Management (PM), Goal Management (GM), Succession Planning (SP)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Minimum 2 Talent Project (from Design to Implementation) experience with HR ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, SuccessFactors etc.): experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Persuasive, socially skilled, able to coach and guide, analytical, ambitious, have commercial insight, client focused, curious, digital savvy, and have a growth mindset
- Problem-solving skills to drive resolution of issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem
- Passionate about people and the impact of technology on ways of working, including virtual collaboration