Oliver James is looking for a SAP Project Manager for one of our clients, with strong capabilities. This position is open for freelance.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for several projects from Initiation to Closure.
What will you do ?
- Assist in managing overall scope definition, planning, staffing and delivery of the SAP projects
- Provide guidance and assistance if necessary
- Proper project organization and assists in administrative tasks
- Collaborating with the different stakeholders to make sure the deliverable are met
- Identify the risks & issues
What do you need to bring ?
- You already have minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager
- You have experience with R/3 and S/4 HANA (Implementation projects is a plus)
- Knowledge and implementation of SuccessFactors (Employee Central Suite is a must, the rest is an asset)
- A good functional level
- Great analytical and negociation abilities
- Project Management methodology knowledge such as PRINCE2, PMBOK are appreciated
- You are fluent in either Dutch/French with a great level of English
You think you are the right person for this challenge ?
Please get in touch with : firstname.lastname@example.org