Passionate about IT & using your skills to help grow the business? Passionate about engaging your customers and collaborating with everyone you work with? If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role, you will be closely working with your peers in other teams to maintain and develope the Salesforce Platform. You will provide valuable contributions by understanding the core business requirements and implementing the functionalities to meet the business needs.
- Review existing resolution processes and recommend preventive maintenance activities
- Lead Solution design for Break fixes and work on related Salesforce Configuration/Customization efforts based on capacity
- Perform resolution for incidents, problem tickets and apply tactical and permanent fixes in CRM platform
- Perform environment refreshes while ensuring they are done appropriately.
- Responsible for Problem Management and validating change request and Estimation
- Roster Preparation and assignment of the weekly tasks of the Support Team during the business hours and shift hours
- Ticket triage and resolution plan assignment
- Perform regression test prior to production releases
- Creating regression test scripts
- Sanity checks for regression test post deployment and Rollback if tests failed