Salesforce Senior Project Manager
£55,000 - £70,000
We are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Project Manager to join our client who is an established Digital Consultancy.
Lead Salesforce Administrator - Responsibilities :
- Day-To-Day: You will produce timelines that reflect all deliverables, then communicate with the stakeholders daily to maintain timely schedules and feasible workloads. At the end of each day, you are responsible for our daily recap of deliverables, as well as distributing the marketing's feedback to various departments.
- Project planning: Plan deliverables and projects taking into consideration dependencies, improvements, discrepancies in line with the digital marketing load.
- Project Structure and Reporting: Ensure alignment on projects and workstreams roadmaps with Corporate and Sales Ops teams
- Demand Management: Follow up and monitor demands Backlog (Quality, Time to Market and Support) - Continuous Improvement: Implement actions to improve projects
- Animate Capacity Planning & Time Tracking Process for all the Digital Marketing teams members and communicate it to various departments Project Governance
- Analyse dependencies and discrepancies and communicate the impacts to all the stakeholders (Digital Marketing, Corporate, Sales Ops, Regional teams)
- Monitor and Roll Out transformation actions embedded within the corporate and the Sales Ops teams.
- Support change management activities: Trainings, Communication, Workshops in collaborative and co- build approach and in the objective to unify our teams.
Lead Salesforce Administrator - Requirements:
- 2 - 5 years' experience delivering Salesforce Projects in a consultancy environment.
- 8 + years' experience as a Project Manager
- Strong knowledge of Pardot & Other Salesforce clouds.
- Strong project management and organizational skills,.
- Experience with production processes in digital workstreams and able to incorporate implications to schedule building and maintenance.
- Able to own assigned projects from start to finish, ensuring successful delivery against deadlines.
- Adept and passionate about rolling with the punches of a project, and being proactive and available.
- Collaborative, self-managing, and able to partner well with others - Able to articulate communication workflows coming from various departments.