We are looking for an skilled Systems Developer to join a reputable, UK wide organisation who are in the top 3 businesses in their industry. The company is currently going through an exciting period of growth, developing and implementing various new systems.
One of the core programmes will be a brand new, bespoke Salesforce implementation, you will gain the opportunity to play a key role in implementation and further supporting this system!
We are looking for a strong, all round Developer who is interested in expanding their skill set to include Salesforce. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a broad capacity, utilising a variety of the latest technologies, tools and languages!
Key skills & Experience:
- A good software development background in C# or Java
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines and integrations (Docker)
- Ability to build effective and reliable APIs
- Able to work effectively with other IT teams such as the Testing function
- Any knowledge around Salesforce or Mulesoft is desired
- Knowledge or understanding around the wider Salesforce portfolio is desired
- Experience working within the cloud is desired, particularly Azure
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your existing expertise in an organisation that will further encourage and support the continuous development of your career - particularly around Salesforce and Mulesoft (including certifications!!)
By joining this collaborative team you will be key in supporting the ongoing expansion of technologies, using your knowledge and experience to strengthen the existing expertise of the business and helping to ensure the best quality of implementation across the organisation.
The role is based mostly remote you just need to be willing to commute to their offices in Manchester once a month (more if required)
Click apply or email Matt.Drelincourt@oliverjames.com for more details!