Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Interact with business stakeholders to provide guidance on effective use of the platform and applications.
* Take primary accountability and ownership of an enhancement or bug fix solution to build and deliver it to the business users.
* Collaborate with the Solution Architects and Developers on the team.
* Perform Unit Testing and assist with Functional Testing and UAT.
* Participate in Daily Standups, Sprint and Release Planning, Retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies.
* Stay up to date with all declarative features of the Salesforce platform, with special focus on process automation, permissions, and data sharing.
* Work with Business Technology team members and business users to triage and resolve production issues.
Education and/or Experience
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree OR equivalent education/experience required
* Detail oriented and self‐starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
* Team player with positive "can‐do" attitude
* Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
* Interest in problem solving, data and software applications
* Understanding and experience with SOQL
* Prior Salesforce configuration experience, minimum 2 years
* Prior coding experience is a plus
* Prior Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
* Prior ServiceMax experience is a plus
- Consulting experience is a plus
* Proficient with Agile Ceremonies and Methodologies and/or Scrum rituals.
Minimum Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or Platform App Builder preferred