We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as HBAP Basel III Reform Risk Programme Manager.
- Regional Programme Lead for Risk to support the global workstreams in implementation of the Risk Scope of the B3R Programme within the region.
- Ensure that regional risk scope of work is appropriately defined and delivered against.
- Function as the single point of contact across the work packages across the different Risk work packages across Wholesale, Retail, Operational and Market risk. Ensure appropriate alignment of roles of responsibilities and efforts across Group, Region and Sites within the region. Identify gaps in delivery plans and escalate for appropriate inclusion in programme scope.
- Act as the day-to-day lead for Asia Risk, supporting the Global Risk B3R lead, global programme teams, CROs in the region, the regional B3R Risk Accountable Executives for the programme and the regional senior management team
- Establish and run appropriate Risk programme governance across Asia and facilitate key programme decisions working across all Risk functions Wholesale, Retail, Operational and Market risk